The Eagle Lights 8900 LED headlight is a high output, high and low beam headlight for motorcycles. It replaces the OEM headlight within your Honda Shadow headlight bucket and needs no modification to fit. All brackets and hardware is included for installation. It is plug and play on all Honda Shadow models that have 32- 40 mm diameter forks.
With our 8900BG3-SDW LED headlight kit, you get great visibility on the road, can be seen easier, and have a truly plug and play installation. Using the industry standard 3 prong H4 plug.
- HONDA SHADOW / REBEL- The Eagle Lights 8900BG3-SDW is one of the only plug and play kits available for the Honda Shadow and Rebel. Offering an incredible lumen output with a long distance beam projection, there is nothing like an Eagle Lights LED headlight at night. It includes everything needed for the easy plug and play installation.
- WHAT IS INCLUDED - The Eagle Lights Generation III LED Headlight, the Honda Bucket Kit, and needed installation hardware. The Generation III 5-¾” LED headlight is best LED available. Easy plug and play connection with a high-lumen, far-throwing LED beam for both high and low beam. The Honda Mounting Kit makes installation a easy upgrade that can be done at home.
- OVER 3X BRIGHTER THAN STOCK - At over 3770 Lumens for the headlight, there is nowhere you can't go. The headlight and auxiliary lights come with a wide angle of projection and a color temperature of over 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
- PLUG AND PLAY - All connections are easy, plug and play connections on your Honda Shadow. No load resistors or ECM calibrations are needed. No wiring is required. Simple plug and play connection to set up.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
FAST AND FREE SHIPPING
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We are here to help get you the right parts. To start a free return, please click here.
Products containing the Motorcycle Safety Certification (MSC) seal have passed performance and quality assurance tests, conform to a set of recognized industry standards and meet qualification criteria stipulated by MSC. Learn More
I ordered this light in chrome for my '08 Spirit VT750C2. The instructions are not very detailed - they basically amount to "take off the old light, bolt the bucket on, and put this one together" - but the installation really was not much more complicated than that. It took me about an hour total, including the time to put together the new light and disassemble the old one. A few complaints: The quality of materials is good, but the clamps and supports for the light felt like an afterthought and their fit to the bike left me with a bit to be desired. Also, the clamps are wide enough at the base that I had to move the supports for my fairing. I will probably be unable to run the light and fairing at the same time which is unfortunate. With that said, the look of the light is great. It instantly elevates the bike to a more modern and more interesting look than the stock headlight. It is also several times brighter. I have yet to take it out at night but I feel safer with this light than the stock one.
Great light. Little help needed
The light is great I was very pleased. Only issue I had which was minor was putting the bulb in the ring with the clips. The instructions werent helpful. But I emailed the company and they responded and helped out promptly. The install was very easy and only needed a few tools.