While Supplies last. Promotion valid TODAY ONLY!
GET A FREE T-SHIRT WITH ANY ORDER OVER $149
- MIDNIGHT EDITION - Get the smoked look with the Midnight Edition LED turn signals. They look great with either clear or smoked lenses for maximum effect. Each Midnight Edition turn signal features 48 LEDs of bright, highly visible light; keeping you safer on the road! The perfect addition to help you see what you’ve been missing! Plug and play, just like changing a light bulb!
- MULTI-LEVEL DIODE TECHNOLOGY - Each LED in the Generation II is capable of illuminating red or a higher intensity red. With this technology, the entire cluster can illuminate red for the running light and a brighter red for the turn signal and brake light functions. Be seen from farther away and stay safer on the road with the Eagle Lights Midnight Edition Generation II Turn Signals.
- WHICH REAR TURN SIGNAL DO I NEED? - If you do NOT have a rear center brake light, you will need this kit. Your stock turn signals should do brake, turn and running light. If they do, you will need these turn signals. They are a double contact 1157 base. They are not compatible with motorcycles that have 1156 - single contact bases. If you do have a center tail light, you will need the 1156 single contact version.
- FITMENT – Plug and play replacement turn signals with no wiring required on most models. Fits all 2016+ CVO Harley Davidson models with 2 Inch Bullet Style Turn Signals.
- EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our turn signals are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
Product Note: For US model Harley Davidson motorcycles. International models may use different bulb base. Please check your motorcycles connection prior to purchase.
This product is covered by a Lifetime LED Warranty. Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
FAST AND FREE SHIPPING
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
EXTENDED WINTER RETURNS (NOVEMBER 1st – MARCH 31st):Bike in storage? Snow on the ground? Wasn’t the right part? No problem! New and uninstalled parts can be sent back to us for a refund up to April 30th.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We are here to help get you the right parts. To start a free return, please click here.
Products containing the Motorcycle Safety Certification (MSC) seal have passed performance and quality assurance tests, conform to a set of recognized industry standards and meet qualification criteria stipulated by MSC. Learn More
2017 Harley Davidson CVO Pro Street Breakout (FXSE)
2018 Harley Davidson Sport Glide 107 (FLSB)
2019 Harley Davidson Sport Glide 107 (FLSB)
2020 Harley Davidson Sport Glide 107 (FLSB)
2021 Harley Davidson Sport Glide 107 (FLSB)
2022 Harley Davidson Sport Glide 107 (FLSB)
Motorhead Garage X Eagle Lights
FEATURED ON MOTORTREND TV
Eagle Lights manufactures higher quality LED headlights and LED motorcycle lights than OEM manufacturers. We have been selling LED headlights online since 2005. Our customer service and superior products separate us from our competition. We stand behind everything we sell. Our goal has always been to satisfy the customer, but we often exceed all expectations with our willingness to solve all problems and treat our customers the way we would hope to be treated.