- EAGLE LIGHTS QUALITY - The best Eagle Lights 7" LED headlight. The Eagle Lights Generation III headlight uses high quality polycarbonate lens construction for extra durability and heat treated die-cast aluminum for the body. Powered by high output LEDs, it is the best and the brightest 7" LED Headlight available.
- PLUG N' PLAY - Ready to use out of the box! No splicing, no wiring, no capacitors, just ready to use. We build everything needed inside the headlight so you don't have to wire it. Comes with the standard 3 prong H4 connection and has high and low beam, all in one headlight.
- GENERATION III DIFFERENCE - 33% more light, wider field of light. Same master-crafted construction as our Generation II.
- LOTS OF POWER, LOTS OF LIGHT - At over 3800 Lumens, there is nowhere you can't go. With a wide angle of projection and a color temperature just north of 6000K, the road will be bright, easily visible and safe.
EAGLE LIGHTS LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our LED headlights are designed to outlast your bike! But should something go wrong, you are covered by the Eagle Lights Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. The best warranty in the business! No hassle returns and no hassle warranty replacement.
8700G3 Technical Specifications:
Description 12-24V DOT LED High & Low Beam Headlight with Black Inner Bezel
Height 176.53 (mm) / 6.95 (in)
Width 176.53 (mm) / 6.95 (in)
Depth 99.82 (mm) / 3.93 (in)
Outer Lens Material Polycarbonate Outer Lens
Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
Bezel Color Black / Chrome
Retrofits 2D1 "PAR56" or 7" Round Headlights
Minimum Operating Temperature -40 (°C) / -40 (°F)
Maximum Operating Temperature 65 (°C) / 149 (°F)
Product Weight 2.5 (lbs)
Lumen Output: 3315 LM (High Beam), 2170 LM (Low Beam)
Installation Accessories Guide:
Product Wiring Harness Note:
If your bike is 2014 and newer, you will need one of two adapter harnesses. If your headlight has one bulb in the main housing, you will need part number 69200897. If your headlight has two bulbs in the main housing, you will need part number 69200899.
Adapter Ring Product Note:
If your bike is 2013 and older, you will not need any of the adapter harnesses, but you will need the 8700R adapter ring if you have a 2013 and older Street Glide, Road King, or Electra Glide.
This is a general guideline for applications. There are many more models this product will fit. If you do not see your model listed, please contact us.Road King
Electra Glide & Ultra Classic
Shipments to the United States
All orders within the continental US qualify for our fast and free shipping offer.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your lights as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door incredibly fast. Our distribution center is located in Connecticut.
All products on our website are in stock. If a product is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day to let you know. Out of stock products will be marked on the page. These products will the ship same or next business day. The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day. Most orders placed before 2PM EST will ship same day.
In some cases we may consolidate multiple orders. We utilize our best judgment in an attempt to get the products to you as quickly as possible. If a product is not in stock, we will contact you via the information you left on the order. We will inform you when the order will ship. We produce every item, so back orders are rare and we will contact you within 1 business day if the item is on backorder.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information Tuesday evening.
Most orders will be shipped USPS, however we do utilize FedEx, and UPS as well to get the product to you as fast as possible.
Shipments outside of the United States can not be marked as gifts. There may be Customs / Duties charges when it arrives in your country. Customs and duties are NOT included in the shipping charge. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
Our goal is to make sure you get the right product and you are happy with it. If you have a warranty question or need help with setting up a warranty exchange / return, please contact us directly. We are here to help you. Additionally, any product that is not correct or does not meet your expectations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund. Items that are returned to us need to be in new condition with the original packaging.
If a part fails during the warranty period, ship the item back to us, Eagle Lights, and you will receive a replacement. Warranty excludes damage caused by misuse, abuse or marine use. Warranties are non-transferable. All products with a warranty available will come with a warranty card. This card needs to be filled out and sent back to us within 30 days of receipt of the product to be able to redeem warranty on item. Alternatively, all warranties can be registered online. To register the warranty online, please visit this link.
This limited warranty represents the total liability of Eagle Lights LLC for any part or product. Eagle Lights LLC makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Eagle Lights LLC shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.
All of Eagle Light's parts, except those mentioned above, are covered by our Limited Warranty. The length of Eagle Light's Limited Warranty varies with each part and warranty purchased or inherent.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise! We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase and we will do our best to make that happen for you. Our number one goal is to make sure you get the right part with the best possible customer service.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method. Contact us directly if you need to make a return.
- We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If you purchased the wrong part by accident, don't worry. We can help you exchange it. Please call us or email us and we can help you set it up over the phone or by email.
- You can return any unused, new and unaltered item to us within 30 days of purchase. We will only need a copy of the receipt that was sent with the item. If you do not have the receipt for your item, call or email us. We may be able to find it in our system for you. Remember we are here to help you.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all paperwork included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Eagle Lights, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Connecticut warehouse.
- For all returns and exchanges, we can offer return shipping labels that can be emailed to you. The cost of the label will be deducted from the refund. This is for your convenience and should make it easier for you to set up an exchange or return.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the retailer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Eagle Lights in Connecticut.
Return Shipping Options
- You can use FedEx, USPS, UPS to return packages to us. We recommend using the most affordable option that includes tracking and insurance.
- If you opt to use an Eagle Lights prepaid return label, the carrier can not be specified.
- All shipments must be prepaid. Packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping postage and / or costs for general returns. If you have a warranty issue, please contact our team.
- Need to make an exchange? Not a problem, we can help you. Please contact us to setup the exchange. Generally, we can do it one of two ways:
- Return the item to us. When the item is received and processed by our staff, we will send out the exchange provided it is of the same value.
- [Fastest] Return the item to us for a refund and place a new order online or by phone. We will credit you for the item when original item is received.
- If you are in a rush for a warranty exchange or product return, please contact us by phone. This will be the fastest way to set it up for you.
- Generally, we do not charge you for shipping out an exchange if the original order qualified for free-shipping.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
- FOR ALL EXCHANGES, PLEASE WRITE "EXCHANGE" ON THE OUSTIDE OF THE BOX. THIS GREATLY DECREASES THE TURN AROUND TIME FOR ALL EXCHANGES.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly. Many orders will leave the same day. If the order has not left our warehouse, we can modify the order for you at no charge most of the time.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Eagle Lights.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Eagle Lights upon delivery will be rejected.
- We have many different warranty options for different products. If you believe the item is faulty, please contact us. We assist customers with their warranty directly. We can also help troubleshoot issues you have with a product. It may be a simple fix. Our customer service team of technicians will be able to help you troubleshoot and / or set up a warranty exchange.
- If you have an issue with one of products, we will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible for you. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through what information we need to process your return. In many cases we will need a photo of the damage / issue or receive the item back before issuing a replacement. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at (800) 921-3162
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What do I need to order to fit a 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited?
You can use any of our 3 piece - 7" LED headlight and 4.5" LED passing light kits.. You do not need any adapters for the install.
Will it fit 2016 softail slim fls
Yes, it will fit the 2016 Softail Slim.
2018 Indian Scout Bobber, can this fit with or without the factory light shroud?
Yes, it will fit on your Scout Bobber. It will fit with the factory shroud. It will fit on all Scout and Scout Bobbers.
Will this fit a 2002 Harley Davidson xl883c sportster
Yes, this will fit your bike. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
I have a 2012 Fat Boy Bo. Is this headlight plug & play or do I need any adapter? Is anything else required for the install?
The headlight is plug and play on your bike. You do not need any adapters for the headlight. It directly replaces the OEM light.
I have read some reviews stating that some of these LED lights are creating interference on the radio especially on low beam. Have you heard of this issue and what is the resolution? I don't want to purchase a headlight and experience this issue.
We have a headlight kit that is specifically made to prevent that sort of issue. You can find it here:
2016 Harley Ultra Limited, What adapter do i need? Not sure if it is one bulb or two bulb.
You will need the two bulb harness.
Will this light fit Indian Chief Dark horse 2018?
Unfortunately, we do not have any parts that will fit the dark horse at this time.
Will you ship this to Auckland, New Zealand
Yes, we do have international shipping available to New Zealand.
What are the differences between this and the Dawnbreaker headlight? Will both fit the 2018 Indian Springfield?
The dawnbreaker is a brighter light that uses both projection and reflector style LEDs.
Will this fit 2017 softtail slim or do i need a harness as well
This light is a plug and play replacement for a 2017 Softail Slim. You will not need any adapters.
Will this fit a 2017 Triumph Street Twin? Any other equipment needed?
Yes, it will fit your bike. You will not need any other parts for it to work on your bike.
Is this straight up plug and play for a 2010 Fat Boy Lo?
Yes, this is plug and play on your bike.
I saw on a previous question that you recommend a different light for the street glides with boom audio. Then I saw a different question showing these will work with the street glides. What gen do I need for a 2014 street glide with the boom 4.2 system?
We recommend the Generation I LED headlight. You can find it here: https://www.eaglelights.com/products/eagle-lights-black-7-harley-led-projection-headlight-for-harley-davidson-motorcycles-1
Hello. Does this light plug straight into an Indian chieftain 2016?
Yes, it is a plug and play replacement for the Chieftain.
I just tried to install it onto a 2018 Road King Special and the connections aren't correct on the supplied adapter. I realize that I could unplug the factory harness and replace it with the supplied harness but the supploed harness is too short. The factory harness doesn't unplug inside of the headlight housing like on a street glide, it actual goes further back and disappears under the gas tank. Any suggestions besides removing the tank and chasing the harness back? Do you offer a different harness that will connect the factory harness to the light assembly
Yes, we offer the dual plug harness. It will plug into the factory OEM plugs on the Road King. You can find it here.
I bought this light and after install It I had a error cose B2137. It’s a Fatboy Lo 2015. Do I need some adapter to avoid that error?
With the engine on, run the hazards for 15 minutes. This should clear the code and reset the canbus.
Will this interfere with my radio? 2017 Street Glide Special?
We recommend the 8700B or 8700C for thre Street Glides. They have been teated and do not interefere with the radio
Need the part number for the plug harness and the price , I want to order this for my 2018 StreetGlide .
The part number you will need is 69200899.
Will it fit 2018 Street Glide? What other components will I need to complete headlight a replacement?
Yes, this will fit your bike. You will need the adapter wire / harness. It makes the headlight plug and play for your bike. You do not need the adapter ring.
Is it plug and play on a 2014 soft tail slim or do I need to get a wire adapter
No you will not need an adapter wire for the 2014 Softail Slim. It is plug and play directly out of the box.
Will it fit on my 2012 dyna switchback
Yes, this will fit your bike. It is plug and play on your motorcycle.
Is this what I want for my 2016 Indian Chief Dark Horse? And if so is it plug and play?
Yes this will work on your Dark Horse. It is plug and play on your bike.
Will this LED light fit a 2018 Road King Special? Will I need the adapter wire?
Yes, you will need the adapter wire and it will fit on your bike.
I have a Suzuki SV650. Will this work on my bike?
Yes this will fit on your bike.
Will this fit a 2017 Triumph Street Twin?
Yes this will fit your bike. It is a plug and play direct replacement for your bike.
I have a 2012 Electra Glide Limited will it fit on my bike and what do I need for it to fit properly and does it come with the set of fog lights
You can find the kit you will need here. You will need the mounting ring for your bike. The kit I listed comes with the passing lights.
Do you have the fog lights that comes with a generation 3
Yes, we do offer them separately. You can find them here.
Will it fit 2008 vulcan 900
Unfortunatley, we do not have a light that will fit your bike.
I have a 2017 Road Glide Special. Will this light work on my bike without overloading the electrics?
Yes, this will work on your bike. You wil need the 69200899 adapter wire for your bike.
Will this fit a SV650N? I think the front headlight assembly is also 7" on it.
If your bucket is 7" it may fit, but there may need to be some modifications made to the bucket for it to seat all the way.
Will this fit and mount to the stock bucket on a 2002 honda shadow ace 750?
Unfortunately it will not fit without modificaiton to the bucket.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.